Organic waste like:
- Meat and fish, raw or cooked, including bones
- Fruit and vegetables, raw or cooked
- Bread, cakes and pastries
- Coffee grounds and compostable tea bags
- Pasta, rice and legumes
- Dairy, including egg shells
- Any leftovers from your plate
- Can be composted in your garden.
In case you live in Chora and have access to the brown compost bins you can dispose of it there. If you don’t compost or you can’t reach Chora compost service, you may address a local farmer who can use it as food for their animals. Do not store compostable material in plastic bags or plastic containers.